Private Waterfront Estate on 20+ Acres with over 800' of Waterfront includes pier and boat house. This secluded estate is surrounded by 100+ acres of protected conservation land. The grounds are well manicured with plenty of space for family functions, corporate parties or weddings. The exceptional one of a kind custom built, all brick colonial home has over 7,000 sq ft of living space and a roof top deck. There are too many intricate details and custom finishes to list! The main entrance opens to a spacious two story foyer featuring a Pinnacle curved staircase with imported rails (chandelier has a motorized lift for ease of changing bulbs). The gourmet kitchen features custom wood cabinetry and two separate cooking stations; Thermador 6 burner propane range with double oven and commercial S/S range hood; Wolf electric cooktop with commercial S/S range hood; full size sub zero refrigerator/freezer ; waterfall sink; built-in warming drawer; built-in Miele coffee machine; 3 dishwashers; warming drawer; built-in refrigerator drawers---just to name a few!! A wine room/wet bar is located off the kitchen with beautiful views of water. The main level also features separate formal dining room; living room with wood burning fireplace and french doors leading to deck over beautiful serene waterviews; Theater/media room (570 sq ft) includes 7 recliners with space for more. The main level owner's suite has lighted tray ceiling, atrium door to deck, dual shower, Grohe jetted whirlpool tub and 2 walk -in closets. The upper level features 4 bedrooms, 3 with ensuites. Finished lower level includes an additional suite perfect for an au pair; two separate workout/weight rooms; infrared therapy sauna that seats 2-4 people with audio sound; craft room; music room large enough for a baby grand; family/game room with pool table, bar and just steps away from patio and hot tub. The kitchenette has multiple cabinets for storage and includes a refrigerator and microwave. A Generac home generator that automatically delivers electricity during power outage. Also located on the property is a 30x36 stable/barn with tack room. Secluded in nature yet easy access to commuting routes to D.C., Baltimore, and local marinas.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heat
7,523 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Underground
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Sauna, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Deep Cove Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Hot Tub, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price